Affordable Brake Service in Covina
Sornoso Automotive Repair is an established, reputable auto repair shop in Covina. We provide affordable brake service for all foreign and domestic makes and models.
Our affordable brake services include:
- ABS sensor and computer system inspection and repair
- Brake drum service
- Brake inspection
- Brake replacement
- Brake rotor service
- Checking and filling brake fluids
- Cleaning the master cylinder
- Clearing (bleeding) the brake lines
- Replacing brake pads
- Replacing brake shoes
Our expert auto technicians in Covina aim to provide you with quality, but affordable brake service to keep you safe and your car healthy. We’ve earned an excellent local reputation as the best auto repair shop in Covina. When you bring your foreign or domestic car, truck, or SUV in for brake service, you can expect:
- Accurate estimates
- Answers to all your questions
- Fair pricing
- Fast repairs
- Frequent updates/communication
- Friendly, respectful service
- Talented technicians
- Quality repairs
Signs Your Car Needs Brake Service
Brake service should be performed in keeping with the make and model recommendations. However, if brake service is not specified, you should plan to replace your brake pads every 25,000-70,000 miles, depending upon the type of driving you do. When in doubt, plan to have your brake pads replaced every 30,000 miles.
- Poor braking ability – If you find it takes longer to brake than it used to, you’re due for brake service. The sensation created by failing brakes may feel squishy, or like you must push down extra hard to get the brakes to engage.
- High pitched squeaking – A high-pitched squeak or squeal when you brake, is a clear indication that your brake pads are worn, and metal is reaching your rotors. Book brake service ASAP to avoid damaging your rotors, and to stay safe.
- Vibration when braking – If your car shakes as you brake, you need brake service immediately. This is often an indication of warped brake rotors. Rotors are prone to warping when they become overheated or have worn out.
- Grinding or scratching noise – If you hear grinding or scratching as you brake, you may have a problem with a brake bearing. Book brake service soon.
- Pulling when braking – If your car, truck, or SUV feels like it is pulling when you brake, you need to have a brake inspection. This could indicate uneven wear on the brake pads. It may also result from improper tire alignment that can be fixed easily.
Schedule Brake Service in Covina
If you’re due for brake maintenance, or you suspect your brakes need to be repaired, visit Sornoso Automotive to schedule affordable brake service in Covina. Sornoso Automotive is located at 925 N. Citrus Avenue in Covina. We are open Monday – Friday from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, and on Saturday from 8:00 am – 2:00 pm. Contact us today at 626-966-0404.